I'm Back!

Tem mais de dois meses que postei alguma coisa, mas agora espero voltar a postar regularmente. As coisas apertaram na faculdade e pensei muito em parar de postar definitivamente aqui no blog. Outro dia, estava dando uma olhada em templates e decidi mudar a cara do blog. Acho que isso me inspirou a voltar a postar. Isso e o ano novo que começou também :)
It has been more than two months I posted something, but now I hope to post regularly. Things  have tightened in college and I really thought  about stop posting on the blog for good. The other day, I was taking a look at some templates and decided to change how the blog looks. I think this inspired me to get my blogging mojo back. This and the new year too :)

Gostei bastante do novo layout do blog e ainda tem coisa pra melhorar, mas vou fazer as mudanças gradualmente. 
I really like this new layout and still have something to work on, but I'll do the changes gradually.

Decidi que vou postar sobre outros assuntos diversos também, como já havia dito antes, e estou aceitando sugestões! ;]
I decided to write about some non-nail-related topics too, as I planned before, and I'm all in for suggestions! ;]

Agora, a mani de hoje!
Now, today's manicure!


Me inspirei em uma foto que vi no Pinterest. Passei duas camadas do Véu da Colorama como base e fiz os desenhos com tinta acrílica branca. Depois, passei uma camada do top coat da Colorama. 
I was inspired by a pic I saw on Pinterest. I painted my nails with two coats of Colorama Véu, a very sheer creme white, and then draw the lines with white acrylic paint. After the paint was completely dry, I sealed everthing with Colorama's top coat.


Love,

Carol.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Instagram @ideiasdecaroline

códigos de desconto

Nur Besten..Born Pretty Store

.......Lady Queen